Saturday, February 19, 2011

Super Sunday!

It's been a week I've never woke up this late,..was left alone in this small room, make me sick..room cleaning session, was the first thing that came to my mind since I've planned it last nite.  Mosquito net is a target, next will be the floor.  It wasn't easy to have a day without being  interrupted by anyone, so this temporary lonely morning should be very beneficial and useful for me.
Make a phone call to mother was the first thing that should be done, and make a phone call to him is a must to make him awake, otherwise he'll not wake up till noon.. 
Heard that sounds of girl next door were singing, sounds like she felt very happy at the moment..Some of other girls were just came back from church, performed their spiritual session with the Almighty Father, to obey the God's rule. Yes, everyone does have their own planned for their Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment